1- Self-confident

" The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in a battle."



But I think in that battle I bleed. Hahaha! That day for me was a "sad life" story, Wednesday afternoon it was our public speaking two and I am going to present my self-introductory speech. We are actually a 15 students who will come in front of the class to share each of their speech together with my "Inspirational Motto" speech. 

And here is the speech I typed before the deadline:

Have you ever watched a movie that makes you cry? Or maybe it touches your heart? Well, I’m  pretty sure that you enjoyed that movie. Comedy, action, drama, or even a soap  opera, these kinds of genre are they using is to make the viewer satisfied. Same as with some motto we read out in books or in the internet that after some time we usually realize and relate the motto in our daily routine. “Time is Gold” , “Practice makes Perfect” , “Life goes on” , etc. And also some establishments had their own motto or what we called a tagline, just like the company of BDO " We find ways ", The SM supermalls “ We’ve got it all for you” and so much more.

Being a System Software student, I do have my own favorite motto since 1st yr. High School and I think everyone here had their own too. This inspirational motto makes me feel comfortably , every time  we had a group project back in my high school days. When our subject teachers assigned a group leader and sometimes I am the one who lead my team and I’ll make sure that they won’t get bored especially in time of suggesting their own ideas about the project. We always wanted to win every group competition not for the trophy or even a cash prizes but to get a high grades.  And this motto always reminding me that hardworking should comes first so that in the end, Happiness is just waiting for me and for the rest of my teammates. And this motto I was talking about sounds more to a soldier stuff, and it goes like this "The more you Sweat in training, the less you Bleed in a battle. "


That time when I was writing my own speech I was like, 


my nephew

When I am writing my own speech all I was thinking about is it will be a good one. It will be a 6 mins. speech and I will elaborate more than what I've written.I told to myself that I will make it, I will present this speech to my block mates confidently.                                                                                  
And the day has come, Sir. Paul Hildawa came in to the classroom and ask for those speakers to stand up. He gave his speech for us beginners to have a self-confident, just relax and take time when we give our speech. My turns came out, I will give my speech after the 2 speakers. When my name called by Sir. Hildawa, I go to the front and recite all those words I write in my speech. Unfortunately, before those words that I try to recall what I type there at my paper my nervousness came first. Obviously, I'm not that person who is ready to speak in front of many people.

I end my speech in just a minute not what I am expecting for about 6 mins. And that is my "Sad Life" story on my 5th day of class. 

credit from: facebook :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too