18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!





Am I a SMOKER?

In the Philippines, one of the branch of the government that promoting an Anti Smoking Campaign will be the MMDA or the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority. You can always saw their slogan, poster and even a sticker that are posted in public transportation vehicle and even at the malls or in a highway.  In the poster, we always read the word "Smoke-free" means, you should not smoke here in this area where it is posted. But, is this really followed by some men and women who smoke a lot? Is this rule always implemented? Or it is just a rule? I repeat, Is this always implemented or it is "Just a Rule!"This question I want to ask for those people who wants to implement it. Are they really be followed by all the Filipinos in this country? 
I think it is not. And I strongly can say that it is not totally rules. It is just a two words, "NO SMOKING," wanting every smoker to do it but in total it was not that strict to be followed."


Why did I say that? How can I actually prove out that the smoking campaign of MMDA is just word. How can I say that this campaign is just an elephant who can wear a jeans? Well, in reality there's no elephant can make it. That's why this campaign is more on imagination. Not that really close to reality. Let's get direct to the point as I was saying that this campaign is actually a MESS! Why did I say that it is just a mess? Just simply find the one stick answer in this photo! 


It is not also good to hear when you will found out that when you smoke and the second smoker is a children having an asthma. Its like you killing them slowly by just one stick you are holding at your fingers. 





I hope you don't smoke also as I don't  want to end my life as soon as possible.

Comments

  1. I do agree with you Julius! If we want to live longer, we should not smoke because whenever you light a cigarette, you also make your years being here on Earth shorter. S if we want to enjoy life, stop smoking or do not even dare to try even once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I wonderful blog post you've got there my fellow block-mate! I also agree with you Julius, but I think it's impossible to make them stop from smoking cigarettes because they'll only stop if it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Commenting to 15 Random People and You are One of the 15. ^__^ )

    Well-oriented post and I totally agree to your emotion towards smoking because I really felt that you want to diminish smoking that badly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know that you're not a smoker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you Mr. Claveria. And I really appreciate that you are a anti-smoker. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you start to smoke, you'll start to choke.
    Same principal as: when you smoke weed, your mind gets fricasee'd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work Mr. Claverboi, I don't smoke and never gonna do so I really liked this post of yours, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work Julius, With your blog i will not smoke because i want to live longer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please, will you really post some more things about the same issue; I am actually a great fan of your blog... ipv d2 mod

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too