15 - Friendship means a lot!

Hello there Bloggers! Do you think I'm done here based on my blog post number 14? Uh, Uh... Not either, I'm just getting you excited on the last part of the chapter of being a great friend. Just like what my friend told me when we both together solving the mathematical equation, "Pinapakilig ka lang." :)
And here it is the last chapter of that book:


 CHAPTER VI: How to keep your friendship

There are some things that we should know in able to keep our friendship long and strong. This chapter tackles about the simple things that we should know in keeping a friendship like taking down notes that are short and sweet that everyone enjoys receiving them. Books are also a good source of information and insight into human nature. Trough books both you and your friend can seek out self-improvement. If you want that your friendship last, one of the most important things is to be honest with your friend. It is important to verbalize what you feel, your insight and even your dislikes because sometimes if we keep hiding our true emotion our friend might not be aware of how we feel. There are also simple things that we should always do in able to keep our friends. Always make it to a point to find out when our friends' birthdays are and mark them on our calendar. And also we should learn to celebrate because when good friends celebrate victories and milestone with each other it deepens the love and appreciation between them. Clipping articles and save coupons that has a sentimental value with our friends could also an easy way to let our friends know that we are thinking of them when we are apart. There are so many ways that we can keep our friendship for so many years that’s why we should exert effort with them. According to Abraham Lincoln "Friendship comprise the greatest part of one's life.




I can say that the books can also be a good source of information and insight into human nature. This book is about tips on how an individual become a great friend in this circle of friends and even to his new friend. The author gave different tips and lesson on how to become a good friend, supportive, sensitive, keeping friendship, become positive and overcome problems. From the concept introduce by the author I have learned that simple things like greeting your friends’ everyday will strengthen the bond between the two of you. Sometimes shyness prohibits us to make new friends, in this book I learned that in simply saying Hello! You can have a new friend. And then if you wanted your friendship to last you must exert effort and work on with your relationship. Like what others say our friends are our second family and so we should love them and respect their "dos" and "dont’s". But on the other hand friendship is not always happiness; there are times that our friendship goes along the hard time. 

As an individual we have our very own circle of friends. I do also have circle of friends in school, neighbors and even in the church. Most of my friends are those who have a same interest and hobbies as I do. Sometimes I am a shy person and so I always want them to approach me rather to introduce myself first. Most of my friends are those who they called "isip bata". From this book I have learned so many things especially tip about friendship. This book also helps me to know more about how to adjust to the preferences and limitations of my friends. I know that even though we share common interest still they do have their own preferences and I should respect it in able to protect our friendship. I have also learned that positivity is important in friendship. We should always believe the best of people and see those best things about them rather than the negatives in them. As a Roman Catholic I do also believe that if we wanted our friendship to be strong and deepens God should be the center o f it. I do also pray for my friends especially those who need guidance from Him. I see my friends as my second family. There are some thoughts and personal issue that I prefer to tell with them than my family.

Comments

  1. Friendship really means a lot to all of us. Friends are life. Friends are love. Keep up the good work! Don't stop inspiring us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really feel your emotion in this blog of yours because I can totally relate to it. Great job Julius and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though love doesn't last, Friendship lasts forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need friends. No man is an island. That's why we have each other :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your wise words, Julius. I'll be using some of your advice to improve my relationship with my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

Security has own Model too