4 - How sad my high school life is?





The first time you looked my blog post title, I knew what you are thinking right now. Yeah! You were right about the first photo in the middle of my blog. I didn't experienced to join the Junior-Senior Promenade. It was sad absolutely but it is true and I will not be ashame of it nor afraid to show the truth behind it. Let me interrupt you before you judge me. 

We all know that February month in our high school days is the month of love. A prom to be exact. But for me it is more expensive month than the other months.




First, February 14 is the date that our school always held the prom. I may not sure if it is always, because I transferred in that Montessori School 3rd year high school until I graduated there. But in my batch, they held the prom every 14th of February. 
And that date is my special day, the day when my mother gave me a birth. That is why it is more expensive for me, instead of buying new american suit, new black shoes, fees for the hotel of the venue, etc... Instead, I ask my mom for the gift (cash) in replace of the payment in joining the Junior-Senior prom. And also for the food that they will treat for the birthday boy! Second, I didn't join because of a plus points in our extracurricular that they promised if all of us will join the said event. Which I don't want to show to the teachers and make us only the student whose waiting for some event to get an extra points and didn't study anymore. Lastly, Yes! I do also wanted to dance with my crush. But the problem is, she already had her boyfriend which she answered the day before the prom. How sad my high school moments, right? Well it is in the past, let's just forget about it and continue our life now. That's life! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too