10 - 3 letters I’m dreaming to handle this, C-A-R. NOW!


BMW, Maserati, Porsche, Ferrari, etc... These are one of those high class car brands. Of course, I write first my favorite and extraordinary collections of BMW cars. But first let me tell you how I am got interested in cars and how it helps me a lot. Especially, being a student in my high school days. When I am a child I had a few collections of Hot Wheels, the most alluring toy car for the most part of being childhood of a young boy. I am sure that all of the boys here reading about this blog are now smiling. It’s because they also had their own collections of Hot Wheels. Well, it is really enticing to buy the toy collections anyway. All men back from their childhood days don’t reject that seriously. 



A 2012 BMW luxury car from the 5 Series on the production line of the German


And if you are consciously asking if how I said that it affects me to like having a cars when I am student? Well let’s just say that I do all for it. Do anything to be observed by someone else, like making a poem for the cars. Yes! I did it. Not just for my willingness in having a car someday but my teacher in English subject instruct us that: “Make a poem about your dream... in your own mind not on Google”
Back in my 2nd yr. High school days, we had a project about that poem; write it down on an illustration board together with a design showing that it is really our dream. And so I think about cars. But the funny thing about it I do not know what design I will do. I have my topic which is cars, but my problem is I don’t know how to draw. Obviously, I will draw to put a design and draw that stuff showing that it is your dream.  Have you noticed that it is more closely to an elementary students or maybe a kindergarten project/assignment? But it was really hard to think a poem about your dream, trying to rhyme those words from your topic to make a dream poem presentation. I had my topic, an illustration board, a pencil, eraser, but designing materials is now missing. Not literally missing but, it is lost in my mind because of not knowing how to draw.

So I continued, first I just write about the poem I will put it down on illustration board. I disregard the design which is my “MAJOR, MAJOR PROBLEM.” And now I am a Ms. Universe contestant not a car idealist. Just kidding!:) And here’s the poem I write: (My original poem) 

My dream is to have my own car
And not to go on the bar,
A car that is fast
And it will not be the last.

I want to have learning
About the car driving
Like how does it feel
When you were handling a stirring wheel?

My favorite car, namely BMW
Which is in the high value
It has a good quality
That makes you comfortably

So what are you waiting for?
Let’s go and buy some more
            You and Me
Surely, will going to be happy!


And if you'll ask me what was the design I put it there? Here. 





Oops! Wait, I know what your next question my friend, what score did I get there from putting the Cars sticker as a design? Well, that poem of mine came from my mind but not that sticker, I bought it from Ate Nena store. :)

I got a 95% score in my English subject. Pretty nice right!?

And there goes my dream about having a collection of cars, not the toy one but the real and actual of it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too