6 - The Underdog



 LA TENORIO.png


Barangay Ginebra San Miguel is the team in Philippine Basketball Association that I'm a big fan of. I craved for it, my day won't be complete without really watch their game. Whenever there is a game of them versus the other team I always make sure that I will not missed it. I prepare all my stuff to do first before I sit and relax just to watch them in TV5 network. And of course, hoping for them to win every single game. Hoping and praying that they will get into the quarterfinals and also to continue entering in the semis. When there is a new update regarding from the trade of a player, I always make sure that my favorite player or " idol " is not the one who will be traded. And that is Lewis Alfred Tenorio a.k.a         " L.A ". He is a Filipino basketball point guard plays for my favorite team which is Ginebra.  He is great my friend, I will tell you these! His speed, strength, athleticism, consistent to win the game and perimeter shooting together with passing the ball like someone can't see it already, made him a name as " Gineral " of the Barangay Kings. 





Another legendary name is Robert Sonny Jaworski who also played as point guard in Barangay Ginebra. Also known as " The Big J " He was the one whose telling his player that " Until we have time, we need to get this things off." " Never say Die ". Those lines are made me realized that we should finish what we've started. Even there is a struggles coming in your way or maybe in a basketball language there goes your opponent trying to steal the ball you were handled. Always make sure that you can outrun him by moving forward. Because if you will be afraid in the first moment you dribbling the ball and trying to protect the ball there's a possibility that he can steal the ball from you.

But as of now, when Robert Jaworski didn't play anymore in Ginebra, the team don't get their championship anymore  since 2009 the " Fiesta Cup ". 
Every now and then, there is no spirit of Jawo like what he leave from the team and till the underdog in the PBA history. Although, this team I'm craving for is like the Vice-President having a huge, huge fan from his nation than Mr. President. :-)



credit: Ginebra memes
      


credit: Ginebra memes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too