7 - Bookaholic


A joke book for me is the kind of book  I am reading of. For most readers, they prefer for a science and fiction book or the "sci-fi", others are legendary book, a trivia or even a romantic one. All people had a different taste when reading. Based on the quotation form social media that I have red states that, " You are what you read." And it is true. When people always reading a novel, we call him a novelist the one who read and at the same time who wrote both fiction and non-fiction. Maybe he is already a professional or not. When the readers always reading a joke book, after some time that person is going to be a jolly one or a humorous person when talking to others. And that's we called a Bookaholic. 


And here are some of my strategy when reading and at the same time by learning to what I have red:

Read out loud. This is usually the thing that I do when I read my book. Some  will say that reading should be done at a quiet and peaceful way, but for me I read it loudly and repeat it for how many times so I can remember what I’ve been reading for. Next is the topic. At first, I always focus to the topic that I really wanted to read in a book. I only choose the thing that I will read before I proceed to the other one. For that  reason I’m not in a beast mode trying to read all the things that is inside the book just to show for everyone that I’m kind of that reader. The third thing is the most priority among the two I’ve stated. Get away from distractions. It is important to all of us who read books, a newspaper or even those who read text from their cellphones. We always wanted to read in a place that no one will ask you, just read the books. The fourth secret is, Don’t ever take a nap while reading. Especially when you are reading in a table or in your desktop. The moment that you already felt asleep, you must go to bed and make your reading session the next day. It’s because there’s no such thing that will comes to your brain from your reading moment instead, your brain always telling you that “ Go to sleep Boss.” And the last secret ingredients when you’re reading will be eating. Eating for me is one way of getting yourself  out of boring when you were reading a book. Eating chocolates in the evening will wake up your mind and also it makes you feel alive. So that you can catch all those important words from your reading.





When I think that I followed all my five rules in reading a book or what we call a “ Learning Strategy” I can easily memorize  and absorb what I have red in my notes. I should have understand it properly and orderly based on those reading materials. So that I can share it with someone and we can talk each other about it. And most especially I’ve learn something new from the 5 rules that I followed.  And I can share it to my friends to what I've red.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too