9 - Human Sign Up


I know most of you here have had their own Foundation week back in their high school days. And it was really fun and exciting anyway. I cannot refuse that. Fun and exciting in the way that there are so many sports play to join. Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Track and Field, etc... But it makes more exciting when there is also an indoor activities like: Horror House, Movie House, Jail Booth, and Lover’s House. And in my first year in high school our school organizations plan to put a Human Sign Up booth. Where students will go inside the room and discover anything about science and its structure. It is also the project of the graduating students. To make their viewer satisfied when we saw the booth. At the same time to get a 10 rate score from us who enter the booth. And that 1-10 rate basis will be their grades in Science subject.





Some of the students were fall in line to the laboratory room. First I was curious on what is inside the room, so I invited my friends to explore and see what’s inside. One of my classmates treats us to enter the human sign up. It cost 2 pesos before you enter, upon entering inside the human sign up we were amaze and said “WOW”!  It’s good to explore and knew something about in Science!  The first station was about Neil Armstrong it’s nice to see the 4th yr. Students act like an Astronaut and wear all those stuff despite the round, hard helmet that looks like the helmet of an Astronaut. And how they explain it? Very clear and we all understand it. My friend stated, Nice props ‘Kuya’.  We moved to next station and I learned some chemical reactions, but I did not understand their explanation because they were laughing and act like a couple but they are actually not. When we left the second station they started the music with a high volume. And they have shown us the history of speakers from time to time. We visited the other station where they could explain about technology! Cellular phones, Computers, Typewriters from the old days that they were used it and so much more. I did not transfer to the last station because my friends told me to go out now because it so very hot inside. When we go downstairs, we told to our classmate that they should try to enter in Human sign up it’s nice to see and it’s like a museum and you were learn a lot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too