17 - SOCSIT week!

July 28, 2015 is the day of  EXCITEMENT, ENJOYMENT and most of all it is the day of ENCHANTMENT! Why did I mentioned all of these words? First, let me tell you why I'm very excited last July 28, 2015. It was the day when SOCSIT week started. First thing happened that I will not forget about it during that time will be the required attire for all the freshmen of Computer Science and Information Technology: We are all required to wear a 90's attire.


That time I remembered that I'm almost about to ran on the malls just to look presentable and look 90's fashion. But, what excite me the most is that, my mother reminds me to look for some attire in our cabinet. She told me that I have an attire for 90's which it is owned by my godparent. And yes! I have it, I have an attire like I'm back in 90's. And then it is done. I wore it in our university. My excitement goes beyond the enjoyment when in the afternoon that day, we went to the parking lot of our university to start the ceremony of opening the SOCSIT week. We wore our 90's attire and it was part of the competition, whoever got the perfect attire will be crowned as winner. 




Enchantment! That weeks with a 4 days of happiness for every ComSci and I.T students would be an enchanting moment when the next day after the opening ceremony of the program and the competition of 90's attire is that we have a sports fest. Wherein some of my block mates joined the event as they will play in a volleyball and basketball game. Two of my friend, Jordan and Rene Hervy joined that sports fest in a basketball game. Luckily, they won in the first game where I also watched it and saw that they are included with the most scorer in the game. 

 

Next event is the "30 secs. FAME or SHAME." Wherein all freshmen again are required to participate in the said event. We should impress our audience and also to impress with the judges. Imagine, maybe some will dance, some will sing and some will act in just 30 seconds of appearance in the stage. Me and my group mates planned this event and we want to receive a FAME shouts from the judges. Or else in opposite, we will receive a SHAME by the audience and also from the judges. Besides, if we received a SHAME there will be a consequences. 

SOCSIT week also had its Mr and Ms. SOCSIT together with the SOCSIT night. But I can not tell more about it. Not just I'm not observant person that time when it was happened. Not just also because I am very kill joy person who did not take a shot even just for 1 photo. Not just because I am late in these two events... One thing I'm pretty sure what's the reason I can't tell more about these is that: simply because I did not make it to watched those events! :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too