Getting to know each other: Me and the Networks


“Welcome back!”  “It’s nice to see you again bro!”  “How’s your one week break?”  Some lines you’ve heard on your first day of class in APC. These were the three famous lines greet me when I entered my first subject. And some of my friend asked me something like, “Hey bro what was your GPA on our first term?” and a question like “Did you get an R grade in your previous term?” The funny thing about that is you knew that all of these questions asked to me are also the questions or the topic that we had discussed all throughout the term break. All the group chat that I belong to is full of a conversation that has one idea, it was just all the grades on our first term stay in APC during our second academic year.

Atlas! My first subject is already done. Another math-related subject came in through my life, but its fine with me as long as Ms. Wednesday will be our professor. It was 09:15 exactly in the morning when I felt nervous at that time. That beautiful first day of the week, my heart sounds freaking weird! It sounds like an old piece of a junk jeepney car that the owner is trying to fix its machine.

Kruuuggg! Kruuuggg!

There goes my friend, he tap me on my left shoulder and he cited to me with his sweet romantic voice, “Hey my dude computer subject is coming.” I know and that is the main reason why my heart beat fast and loud! Sir Justin is now giving all his instructions and most commonly all of his house rules. “In this subject; research project, exercises and a learning blog are those the requirements you needed to pass DNETCOM.” This piece of a junk jeepney I heard from my heart before is now actually tend to be broken and its machine is not starting already. But in any case, I will do all the best in me to maintain the record I got in my first term, and that is try not to get  a letter instead, a number ranging from 1-4.0 grades.

In fact, I am starting to raise my 10% score coming from this blogpost. And here it goes:

DNETCOM

The DNETCOM subject code is actually a combination of a two subject-courses before. “Data Net” and “Data Communication” are the subject description for DNETCOM.
 It merge as one in the previous school year, Sir Justin Pineda once told us that it is a two subject in the field of a data and network related matter. I also learned that to be able to pass this subject, a passing rate of 80% will be followed when we will take the final exam. Our final exam will be based on CCNA exam or the “Cisco Certified Network Associate.” And this is the real thing examination that we will be taking up to. Since, we all knew that getting involved in the field of I.T. industry is not requiring you to have a board examination just to get a license for us humans to be accredited as a professional behind all the courses we had taken up during our college year. In our second meeting, another session held up to start giving us all the platform and the lesson we needed to understand with.
There are four Network Architecture Components and seriously speaking my fellow bloggers and my beloved readers it was my first time to hear something new from that lesson.  One of the components I found out that it was the first time I heard about this is the word “Fault Tolerance.” Upon learning this topic, Fault Tolerance means that the network should have its HIGH AVAILABILITY in its most possible cases. Scalability, Quality of Service and Security are the remaining parts of NETWORK ARCHITECTURE COMPONENTS.

Another lesson that I come up with is all about Network. This lesson tackles every type of Network Topology or let just say, our Internet Connection/Wireless in its basic terminology. The parts of a network topology is composed of five; Bus, Ring, Star, Mesh and Hybrid Topology. All throughout the second week we mostly deal with networks and other types of it. Lastly, the lesson I got within the two weeks are Collision and Broadcast domains. Wherein Collision domain is a type of network that can be pass to another device one at a time. On the other hand, Broadcast domain is a network type that can be shared through all other devices. These two types of domain have their own specified devices according to the usage of the two domains. Router, Switch and Hub are the three types of devices that needs the function of the two domains.


I hope all the bloggers out there got something in my blogpost! No matter if you are a business and management student or maybe a multimedia student or even if you are an accounting student. I do really hope that you catch up all the details that I explained to all the technical terms I put up above. I made it simpler to understand for all of us bloggers and to my sweet loving readers! That’s all for now, you guys wait for my next lesson that I’m going to share to all of you! And I'll promise, I will make it more interesting for you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too