The Network: Designing while Configuring!

“Welcome back!” “It’s nice to…  Wait, what is this? It supposed to be a greetings for the readers. It’s not supposed to be a greetings for me, the message that I share with all my readers in my previous blog. But, I already put it there. Let me greet you for a moment my fellow bloggers and to all my charming and lovable readers. Welcome back to my second blog, Bloggers!

I hope all of you who read my blog got something I shared with you guys on my previous blog post! The topic like all the topology or the network design that commonly used for designing your own desired network. Some of the examples I gave about the network architecture and even introduced you to DNETCOM

On its 2-4 meetings passed by, we learned something new and something more technical in terms of discovering more about the networks. There comes the process of creating our own network using the Packet Tracer and configuring each devices that we used in our exercises. The main purpose of this application is for us students to learn more about handling a situation wherein we will try to figure out deeply about the network itself. In this lesson, we are building our own foundation to step up in the future where we can possibly doing this stuff like how we manage the troubleshooting of our networks or even designing our own network model.

There will always be a scenario in our community where people often asked me like this; “Why are you I.T people focusing more on the codes, a program or even studying more about the internet itself (networks)?”

If some I.T students like me getting a hard time just to explain to them that I.T course is not all about just like what they are thinking. I simply and proudly say,

-Being an I.T students is not being a geek one or even try to be the genius one!

It’s all about discovery!

Discovering something new that most people will not try to look at it. Just like handling the troubleshooting on the networks and even trying to solve our own way to create a network model.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too