INFOSEC: Are you willing to take the risk?

Some of you might ask while you were reading my blog, what does Infosec mean? Is it a new taste of food that might be connected to the title itself? "Are you willing to take the risk?" Or is it a new trend technology that you are not aware of? And now, to end that question to your mind with regards to the question title itself, let me introduce you to our subject; the Information Security. 

Infosec or the subject description itself, Information Security tackles all the ideas which will be connected and will depend on the security concept. Two weeks had passed and we already started our first opening of our class being a successful third year college student! An adjective of the term "successful" which I have used, is something we are currently pertaining to all the subjects we enrolled this term. Information security is one of the subject that we are currently working on. All the System Software student from the block of SS151 are all excited to learn more about Infosec. Which I do! Infosec at first impression I thought it was all just another hard coded subject which the professor will ask you to code this and code that.. and ouch coding everywhere! But I know that was the course I am currently taking up to. And I am not pointing that level of difficulty to anyone else! My issue here is that most student taking up their course being an I.T or even a Computer Science degree but they are not actually into that coding part. Which I do! I hate coding a lot! That's the reality of being me! 

Let's go back to the Infosec part. Information Security teaches us student to get familiarize with all the security, threats or even taking up the risk in all aspect. Not just on making you social media secured but also taking a complete package to know more about the information when holding a security purposes. Infosec revolves around in some other ways just like what Sir. Justin Pineda taught us on our first day of class. Privacy is one of the issue that Infosec goes around with it. Personnel, Physical and Operational security are also one of those security information that revolves to the subject. Infosec can also be seen under the Information Technology that may fall under two types; hardware and software.

Security will not just stop here. Until you will always visit my blog as well as I do visit your blog, then we will have a good relationship Bloggers! Just like some trilogy or maybe some tv series you have watched, my Infosec blog post will be updated soon. 

This blog is to be Continued . . .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too