Last stop. The Routing Information Protocol

Leaving the Networks…
Soon!


Another two weeks had passed, the feeling of missing two things are definitely the saddest ending of my life. First stuff I would miss the most is all the subjects that encourage me more to study and to study and pushing it more to study HARD! All the subjects I encountered this term is like the campaign of the President today. “Anti-Drugs Campaign” or so-called “War against Drugs”. It’s like General Dela Rosa and I were in a struggle to capture those Drug user. In my part, I feel like my job is to take down all these subjects and finish all it up just to make my President Mr. and Mrs. Claveria being so proud of their little soldier. We are in the same line, General “Bato” were still in the fight trying to capture those pusher and saving all the drug user. I am in my line trying to get my job done in a cleanest way. Not in the way of killing some of the user or the drug pusher, but in a way that will make my final grades become all in number form. We don’t want any letter appear in our transcript of record. Nobody wants that thing reflect in their grades.


Allow me to share with you all the knowledge I’ve got from the past two weeks. A weeks that was a very busy for us all students. Getting all the documentation and presentation be done in a last couple of meetings as the final period is about to hit. In the class, we have taught about Routing Information Protocol or “RIP”. RIP is a distance-vector protocol. This protocol will serve as the hop count as a routing metric. RIP minimize the routing loops when applying the limited number of hops allowed in a path. A path where to get the source of hops from its destination. On the other hand, we also taught about Split horizon a technique that will not send back its router information to the other port. Split Horizon is used to avoid routing loops same as the concept of RIP.


Let’s go back on the two things I will missed about…


Data Networks and Data Communication is the last thing that I will not forget at all. In this class, I learned many things about networks. We have so many experienced to talk about. An experienced where my presentation defense happened to be lucky as my professor, Justin Pineda were so happy seeing that I showed to the class all the skills I’ve got.  The skills that was a proof to my professor on his impression to me. I showed to the class that I am not that shy type person at all. I am not the introvert person that my professor thinks of me. Another experienced that the class got frustrated and so do I shocked seeing our professor not happy on what we have done. Anyway, that was all about DNETCOM. I think I almost tell you a lot in our class. Well, the class of DNETCOM will never be the same as the other subjects. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too