Ethics: Policy and Behavior


Deadline will always be a deadline. In its simplest way of saying it, You're Late! 


 To all bloggers and readers who take time to read my blog. I thank you! And also, I am thanking the man of he hour, Sir Justin Pineda who always find time to read every blog of all of his students. I know Sir, I am out of the deadline that this blog should have been posted before 28th of  July. Deadline that I should meet is the main subject of this blog and I failed to make it before the deadline. 

This lead me to go back from two meetings we had discussed in Information Security class. A business ethics that all company meet to satisfy each and every workers and their loyal customers. The word "Ethics" which makes me realized that as of now being a third year student, it tells me that I should be aware of my behavior in class. One example is the deadline of this 4th blog post that should been posted on or before the 28th of July. 

Business Ethics is a term used for the company's policy as well as the behavior of its workers in a company. It is a certain level of a trust between the customers and all the workers participating in a business matter. Let's assume that Employee 1 wanted to watch all day rather than doing his job frequently. We can say that Employee 2 will observe his fellow worker knowing that he always do his job while Employee 1 was not doing her part in the company. Practices applied in a business matter. Such as a designated warning or even straight to punishment, if workers did not observe company's rules and regulations. 

Being a student, I should also aware that someday at least one to to years I can now leave my college institution and directly asked how much salary do I want to my employer. It's time for me at this moment that I should be able to practice a proper behavior to myself and start to make it a habit. Always be on-time, Always meet the deadline! So, I can say that the business ethics that the company is implementing I can assure that I am the model of all employees. 

As a friendly reminder to everyone out there,  don't you ever forget your responsibility as a student as well as someday in the future, do not mess with your job! Instead, Always Love it! -" Para lahat lang tayo ay Love, Love Love " 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 - Anti-Smoking Campaign!

15 - Friendship means a lot!

Security has own Model too